Thursday, August 9, 2007

WHEN INVESTING,PROFIT FROM SERENITY.



"The Future is Worth Fighting For!"
http://www.cantstopthesignal.co.uk






Live Lived By Fear Goes Nowhere.
Let fear keep you out of the market. You hurt yourself.
Oil shocks,inflation,china,corporate fraud,credit crunch...





Do not compare your insides with other peoples outside!
In other words do not be driven,insane by people telling you how much money they've made & how their picks always work out.It is never true.
Just invest slowly & methodically.
Don't be driven to rash actions by the siren song of other people's gains.

The songs are probably made up anyway.Until you see the balance sheet,don't believe a word & even if you see the balance sheet,stick to your prudent,day-by-day investing & you'll stay safe.
The main part=serene heart makes for a successful investor & taking it easy means raking in.


I am Powerless over the stock market & I believe I do have power,My Life is Unmanageable.Nothing that happens in the stock market is personal.





I float on the market like a cork on the ocean.I don't control it.I merely navigate at as best I can get to my port without drowning.


You can't hurry the stock market.The market just flows like the mighty Mississippi & will reach the ocean of comfort sooner or later.





How stocks perform after I buy it has little to do with me.Immence forces work constantly on its price.
Feelings come & go......They are not facts.You win just by staying in the game.
"Stay away from SLIPPERY places.







"Trees Do Not Grow To The Sky"