Friday, July 20, 2007

Disabled by Virus.!




It has been very agonising to miss blogging due to a high degree virus attack on my computer.


Win32/NT root high alert.

Win32/sivuxa high allert.

Trojan.Caiijing high allert.


Luckily the windows protect online Antivirus scanner help me to overcome this problem and I'm back on my feet again.Next time if you do encounter such situation,do seek help from contraviruspro.com
Went downtown to Low Yat Plaza,,Kuala Lumpur...the only place best for shopping computers peripherals.Got a second-hand Hewlett-Packard Vectra CPU Model:VL 420MT with a 256MB RAM & 40GB Hard disk drive. It's a Pentium 4 quite possibly six years old.
The casing is quite tough and elegant,windows XP pro installed and broadband ready.It cost RM650(USD188).currency exchange rate USD1=RM3.45
Well,just for my spare unit.Also got hold of a COMPAQ 17" monitor for RM100.What a great bargain.I guess these whole unit during their initial launch cost more than RM2,000.
Just imagine how computer prices have eroded.My first computer was ACCER Aspire bought during its initial launch at the time of Windows 95.Think of the price I've paid,a whopping RM7,000. I think early birds don't catches the worm.
Even the notebook I bought during the PC Fair did no good to me.The LCD screen got distorted quite possibly I did not use for couple of months and maybe our Malaysian atmospheric temperature.Anything LCD and kept in cold storage,beware the screen will crystallise and then smear.It happens to my organizer too.